Friday, February 23, 2007

Sprint screws up Treo 700p orders PART 2


No matter how screwed up you think Sprint is, they seem to keep finding more ways to screw this up. You would think after hours on the phone and taking my money, that they would know what my name is. It's printed on the computer receipt I received. It's on the 4 other Sprint bills that I get at the same address. There's no way they didn't have my name or could have just forgotten. Yet, that's what they held it up for yet again.


I ordered it Monday and they said they were shipping it overnight and that it would be there Tuesday. Now on Friday when it was again promised to be shipped by the idiot in India they decided not to ship it because they needed to confirm my NAME. You would think a big company that's in the business or providing cell phone service would actually be able to take an order and ship it.
Sprint really seems determined to piss off their customers...

No comments: