Friday, February 23, 2007

Sprint disaster...

I got off the phone with yet another phone rep for Sprint in India and the only way to summarize the Sprint signup process is EXTORTION followed by INCOMPETENCE. The bottom line is that the rep couldn't for the life of him, begin to explain why they held up my order just to ask me my name and email address.

If there's one thing that you would think they should know it's my name. I was transferring an existing Nextel account to Sprint and as I already mentioned we have multiple Sprint accounts already. And my name was on the original order, and they said they emailed me the notice earlier this week (although it was probably blocked). There is just no way to describe this order experience as anything but pure incompetence all the way around.

We'll see if it does actually get here on Tuesday like they said it would. I'm not getting my hopes up since nobody I talked to could seem to get anything else right, why would I think that's any different. I can't tell you how bad I wish someone else had the free incoming plan because almost all of my calls are incoming so that makes it so hard to use anything else for my type of business.

No comments: